How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to start trading?
If you are 18+ years old, you can join FBS and begin your FX journey. To trade, you need a brokerage account and sufficient knowledge on how assets behave in the financial markets. Start with studying the basics with our free educational materials and creating an FBS account. You may want to test the environment with virtual money with a Demo account. Once you are ready, enter the real market and trade to succeed.
How to withdraw the money you earned with FBS?
The procedure is very straightforward. Go to the Withdrawal page on the website or the Finances section of the FBS Personal Area and access Withdrawal. You can get the earned money via the same payment system that you used for depositing. In case you funded the account via various methods, withdraw your profit via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
Forex Guidebook: Elementary
FBS Trading School Elementary
This section focuses on market analysis. Here you will learn how to use fundamental and technical analysis of the market to forecast where the prices of the currency pairs will go in future. You will learn what a trend is and how to find support and resistance. You will also get to know the main technical indicators. Moreover, you will see which economic factors make the exchange rates rise and fall and learn to make money on these moves.
- Fundamental vs technical analysis
- Fundamental Analysis in Forex and stock trading
- Types of charts
- Support and resistance
Introduction to technical indicators
- How to Use a Heikin-Ashi Chart?
- What Is a ZigZag Indicator?
- Renko charts Japanese candlestick chart
- Trend indicators
- Aroon Indicator Trading Strategy
- Bulls Power and Bears Power
- Average True Range
- Trading with Stochastic Oscillator
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence)
- CCI (Commodity Channel Index)
- What Is Envelopes Indicator?
- What Is Relative Vigor Index (RVI Indicator)?
- Relative Strength Index
- Force index
- Williams’ Percent Range (%R)
- The McClellan Oscillator
- Best Time Frames for Trading
- Currency strength