How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to start trading?
If you are 18+ years old, you can join FBS and begin your FX journey. To trade, you need a brokerage account and sufficient knowledge on how assets behave in the financial markets. Start with studying the basics with our free educational materials and creating an FBS account. You may want to test the environment with virtual money with a Demo account. Once you are ready, enter the real market and trade to succeed.
How to withdraw the money you earned with FBS?
The procedure is very straightforward. Go to the Withdrawal page on the website or the Finances section of the FBS Personal Area and access Withdrawal. You can get the earned money via the same payment system that you used for depositing. In case you funded the account via various methods, withdraw your profit via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
Three drives pattern
The three drives pattern consists of a series of higher highs or higher lows. It is similar to the ABCD pattern. The difference is that a Three drives pattern is made of 5 legs, while an ABCD pattern has only 4. Three-Drives is a reversal pattern, so it signals an upcoming change in a trend.
Here are the key parameters of a Three drives pattern:
- Point A is at the 61.8% retracement of the drive 1.
- Point B is at the 61.8% retracement of the drive 2.
- Drive 2 is at the 127.2%-161.8% extension of A.
- Drive 3 is at the 127.2%-161.8% extension of B.
Notice that the price should spend equal time on forming the drives 2 and 3. Corrections A and B should also take equal time.
How to trade Three drives patterns
There are 2 ways of trading a Three drives pattern:
- You can trade the drive 3. Enter the market when you are sure that the market has formed the point B (buy in a bearish Three-Drive and sell in a bullish Three Drive). Take Profit should be around the 127.2%-161.8% extension of B.
- You can trade when the entire pattern is complete. Enter the market at the 127.2%-161.8% extension of B (sell in a bearish Three-Drive and buy in a bullish Three Drive). Take Profit can be put at the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the entire pattern.
2023-05-08 • Updated
Other articles in this section
- Structure of a Trading Robot
- Building a Trading Robot without Programming
- How to Launch Trading Robots in MetaTrader 5?
- Algorithmic Trading: What Is It?
- Fibonacci Ratios and Impulse Waves
- Guidelines of Alternation
- What is a triangle?
- Double Three and Triple Three patterns
- Double Zigzag
- Zig Zag and Flat Patterns in Trading
- Advanced techniques of position sizing
- Truncation in the Elliott Wave Theory
- What is an extension?
- Ending Diagonal Pattern
- How to trade gaps
- Leading diagonal pattern
- Wolfe waves pattern
- Crab Pattern
- ABCD Pattern
- Harmonic patterns
- What is an impulse wave?
- Motive and corrective waves. Wave degrees
- Introduction to the Elliott Wave Theory
- How to trade breakouts
- Trading Forex news
- How to place a Take Profit order?
- Risk management
- How to place a Stop Loss order?
- Technical indicators: trading divergences